I’m curious to see how everyone stays in touch when it’s not as easy.
- cashmere-is-my-kryptonite answered: Facebook and texting are your friends. Also, trips!
- gatesofsamos answered: FSU 24/7
- kdowl31 answered: I text my sisters daily. And we try and get together once a month, this summer a bunch of us are going to see Dave Matthews Band together!
- confettistars answered: Skype…it does wonders. or we plan sisterhood visits to the beach or someplace fun!
- awkward-hot-sauce answered: I try to hang out with anyone who lives near me. This year I am staying in my college town so more people will be here.
- greekguide posted this